2021 Theme – Weird Science
Cub Scout Day Camp is a fun-filled week of adventure and fun for Cub Scouts! The Washington Crossing Council hosts five one-week sessions of Cub Scout Day Camps throughout the council. The 2021 camp theme is “Weird Science”. The camp offers various exciting activities which may include archery, arts & crafts, field sports, nature, scout skills, cooking, wrist rockets, and many other themed activities. Day Camp is an exciting opportunity to introduce the outdoor program to all Cub Scouts with little camping experience.
The Cub Scout Day Camp program is designed to teach skills and develop attitudes that make a Cub Scout more self-reliant, and more at home in the outdoors. They will have a great time with a goal. Make sure your child gets Cub Scouting at its best by attending Cub Scout Day Camp. Scouts are placed in dens by age and gender, and stay with the same den and leaders for the week. Campers will rotate through a variety of stations each day: team sports, games, nature, crafts, archery, and den time. The activity at each station will be different each day of camp. Our camps are inspected annually to assure your child has a high quality, successful camping experience.
Washington Crossing Council now uses Tentaroo Event Management for Day Camp registrations. Our online registration is also mobile compatible.
- If this is the first time you log in to this system, you will be required to create a new account. This account is different than any BSA account you have currently.
- After you create your Individual/Family account you will be able to access the Day Camp Registration.
- When setting up a Profile for your Cub Scout, you will be asked for a T-shirt size. Please choose from the YOUTH sizes. They are listed first as “YS, YM, YL” and similar. The other sizes are adult sizes. Choosing a size from the wrong category will result in an incorrect size shirt being ordered for Day Camp.
Follow these steps when you are ready to begin registration:
- Select Register for Event
- Add any Youth and Adults to your family profile to be used during registration. (You will be able to add each registration to your shopping cart and pay one credit card transaction at the end.)
- IMPORTANT!! – If you are a DISTRICT OR COUNCIL VOLUNTEER (defined as having no unit affiliation) you will select NOT A SCOUT under UNIT when building your profile
- After you have saved your profiles, you now select the person you would like to register for Day Camp
- Review the profile information
- Be sure to select the correct t-shirt size in this section. This is the t-shirt included with registration. Day Campers & Tag-alongs are in YOUTH sizes only and are indicated with a Y in the size.
- Select Next
- Choose your Registration Type
- Complete the registration process for each participant
- You will also be able to purchase additional t-shirts in the products section of the day camp registration.
- Be sure to select the correct size and participant category when ordering t-shirts. Shirts are special ordered and cannot be exchanged.
Troubleshooting: Access the Tentaroo User Manual if you need help creating an account or registering.
2021 Camp Dates
June 28-July 2, 2021 at Mercer County Park in West Windsor, NJ*
July 5-9, 2021 at Core Creek Park in Langhorne, PA (Registration Now Open)
July 12-16, 2021 at Rosedale Park in Pennington, NJ*
July 19-23, 2021 at Round Valley Youth Center in Lebanon, NJ (Registration Now Open)
*Mercer Area District Day Camps will open as soon as Mercer County Park System approval process is complete.