Activity Planning Resources
Thank you for volunteering! Your leadership is instrumental in the development of quality programs for the youth, families, unit leaders, and all volunteers in Washington Crossing Council.
The resources listed below will serve as a tool in the planning and implementation of Council and District activities. Outlined throughout, you will find the latest policies as it relates to budget approval, refunds, Ockanickon Scout Reservation usage, and more. It is essential to continue to work hand-in-hand with your staff advisor as you develop your plans.
Thank you for your willingness to help. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can best serve you as you prepare for a safe, fun, and exciting program!
- Council and District Activity Resource Manual
- OSR Event Usage Form
- Online Calendar & Registration Form
- Budget Planning Tool
- Event Evaluation Tool
- Sample Event Back Dating Tool
- Event Refund Policy
- BSA NCAP Standards
- NCAP Local Council Authorization and Assessment Declaration
- NCAP Site Appraisal Form
- NCAP Short-term Camp Planning Flowchart
- Request for Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Incident Reporting Tool
- YPT/Membership Infraction Reporting Tool
- Near Miss Reporting Tool