- This event has passed.
University of Scouting
June 5 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
THE OUTDOOR EDITION
Rain Date: Sunday, June 6th
All classes are outdoors except where noted in the class description.
$35 Online Registration Fee*
Register online by Tuesday, June 1st 11:59 pm
$40 Walk-in Registration Fee – lunch not guaranteed
Washington Crossing Council uses Tentaroo Event Management for University of Scouting registrations. Upon clicking the Register Now button below, you will be redirected to our secure event registration for University of Scouting. Our online registration is also mobile compatible.
- If this is the first time you log in to this system, you will be required to create a new account.
- After you create your Individual/Family account you will be able to access the University of Scouting Registration.
- At the University of Scouting registration page, you will be able to see a full listing of course offerings.
Follow these steps when you are ready to begin registration:
- Select Register for Event
- Add any Youth and Adults to your family profile to be used during registration. (You will be able to add each registration to your shopping cart and pay one credit card transaction at the end.)
- IMPORTANT!! – If you are a DISTRICT OR COUNCIL VOLUNTEER (defined as having no unit affiliation) you will select NOT A SCOUT under UNIT when building your profile
- After you have saved your profiles, you now select the person you would like to register for University of Scouting
- Review the profile information
- Select Next
- Choose your Registration Type
- Begin building your class schedule
- Classes that conflict with the schedule you create will automatically disappear
- Don’t forget to add your sandwich choice in the products list
- Complete the registration process for each participant