- This event has passed.
University of Scouting
March 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Deadline to register is February 24, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Early Registration Fees
Regular Registration Fees
An additional $5 charge will be added to the regular registration fee for all walk-ins.
Washington Crossing Council uses Tentaroo Event Management for University of Scouting registrations. Upon clicking the Register Now button below, you will be redirected to our secure event registration for University of Scouting. Our online registration is also mobile compatible.
- This will be the first time you log in to this system. You will be required to create a new account. This account is different than any BSA account you have currently.
- After you create your account you will be able to access the University of Scouting Registration.
- At the University of Scouting registration page, you will be able to download a copy of the leader’s guide as well as see a full listing of course offerings.
Follow these steps when you are ready to begin registration:
- Select Register for Event
- Add any Youth and Adults to your family profile to be used during registration
- IMPORTANT!! – If you are a DISTRICT OR COUNCIL VOLUNTEER (defined as having no unit affiliation) you will select NOT A SCOUT under UNIT when building your profile
- After you have saved your profiles, you now select the person you would like to register for University of Scouting
- Review the profile information
- Select Next
- Choose your Registration Type
- Begin building your class schedule
- Classes that conflict with the schedule you create will automatically disappear
- Don’t forget to select a lunch option
- Complete the registration process for each participant