- This event has passed.
NYLT Weekend 1
October 28, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - October 30, 2022 @ 5:00 pm$275 – $300
Must attend both weekends in their entirety for course completion.
2022 Course Details
Limited to 48 participants.
Fall Course Registration Now Open!
$275 Early Registration on or before 9/9/22
$300 Registration 9/10/22-10/9/22
Don’t miss out! Be sure to register early to secure your seat.
Please note this course takes place on consecutive weekends. Participants are required to attend both weekends in their entirety.
- October 28-30, 2022 AND November 4-6, 2022
In the event that the registration reaches capacity and turns off, please sign up for the waitlist. Waitlisted participants will be contacted in the order they signed-up if seats become available. Please do not sign up for the wait list if registration is still open.
In order to attend an NYLT course, a youth must have the following qualifications by the beginning of the course:
- Must be a registered member of a Scouting unit.
- Must have a current BSA Health and Medical Record form parts A, B, and C.
- Scouts BSA members must be at least 13. They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops and earned First Class rank before attending NYLT.
- Venturers and Sea Scouts (male and female) must be at least 14, or 13 and have completed eighth grade, and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program. They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews or Ships. It is recommended that they have had at least one year of camping experience. While NYLT is not an outdoor skills course, it is important that each participant have basic camping and outdoor cooking experience.
- Have a unit leader recommendation.