NYLT Weekend #1
November 3 @ 6:00 pm - November 5 @ 5:00 pm
Must attend both weekends in their entirety for course completion.
Limited to 48 participants.
Fall Course Registration Now Open!
$300 Early Registration on or before 8/31/23
$330 Registration 9/1/23-10/12/23
$360 Late Registration 10/13/23-10/22/23
Don’t miss out! Be sure to register early to secure your seat.
Participants are required to attend both weekends:
- November 3-5, 2023 AND November 17-19, 2023
In the event that the registration reaches capacity and turns off, please sign up for the waitlist. Waitlisted participants will be contacted in the order they signed-up if seats become available. Please do not sign up for the waitlist if registration is still open.
In order to attend an NYLT course, a youth must have the following qualifications by the beginning of the course:
- Must be a registered member of a Scouting unit.
- Must have a current BSA Health and Medical Record form parts A, B, and C.
- Scouts BSA members must be at least 13. They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops and earned First Class rank before attending NYLT.
- Venturers and Sea Scouts (male and female) must be at least 14, or 13 and have completed eighth grade, and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program. They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews or Ships. It is recommended that they have had at least one year of camping experience. While NYLT is not an outdoor skills course, it is important that each participant have basic camping and outdoor cooking experience.
- Have a unit leader recommendation.