- This event has passed.
Cub Scout Family Camp Weekend
September 5 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
With everyone’s safety in mind, the Council decided to cancel the Family Camp and replace it with a one-day Cub Scout Activity Day. Most of the activities planned will be offered using small groups and social distancing to focus on your safety.
Activities will include:
· Shooting Sports
· Climbing Tower
· STEM / Hike / Geocaching
· Outdoor Skills
· Field Sports
- Lunch will be outside and “on your own”, to increase safety and reduce cost.
- Masks will be required, and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Attendees will be asked to take their temperature at home and stay home if sick (registration fees will be refunded).
- BSA medical form (Part A & B only) is required for all (youth and adult), and a health screening form should be completed and brought to registration.
Registration is now open
- Cost for youth is $12; there is no cost for adults.
- Registration is limited to 72 youth.
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
- If you registered for Cub Scout Family Camp, you will get a refund.
“By visiting Cub Scout Activity Day at Camp Ockanickon you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.”