- This event has passed.
CPR & Wilderness First Aid Training
April 14 @ 6:00 pm - April 16 @ 5:00 pm$40 – $240
- Registration does NOT include overnight accomodations. To add an overnight stay, please contact 215-348-7205 x305.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older and provide proof of a current nationally accredited or Scouts BSA approved CPR/AED certification.
- The optional CPR/AED class and certification will be held the Friday night prior at an additional cost.
- Both classes are In-Person and Hands-on. (This is not a virtual or hybrid class.)
- Personal Protective Equipment will be provided (Nitrile gloves, disposable masks, CPR mouth barriers. CPR mannequins utilize replaceable lung bags.)
CPR/AED (If needed) is offered Friday night (4 hours) 6:00PM. This course is based on the ECSI 8th Edition, CPR/AED. If you already have a current nationally accredited or Scouts BSA approved (Red Cross, American Heart Association, ECSI, etc.) CPR/AED certification, you will need to forward proof in advance. Please also make sure that your CPR/AED certification will be current throughout the Summer, or for your trip, etc.
Wilderness First Aid (16 Hour, Intermediate) Saturday & Sunday 8:00AM-5:00PM. This course is based on the ECSI 6th Edition, Wilderness First Aid.