BSA Chain Saw Safety Training
October 19 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
Online Registration now open.
Register online by Thursday, October 17th at 11:45 pm
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for this event and the fees cannot be credited toward another event. This policy is true for any event with fees of $25.00 or less per participant/registrant unless stated otherwise.
- Course attendees must be 18+ years of age and registered with Washington Crossing Council as of the date of the course.
- If you have your own saw & safety equipment please bring them with you. If not, you can use Council’s saws and safety equipment however you may need to share with other course attendees.
- Full length work pants, a long sleeve shirt, work boots, and a copy of your current BSA Medical form part A and B are required.
- Lunch is included (it will likely be pizza). If you have special dietary needs please bring your own lunch and we will provide space in a refrigerator and microwave for re-heating.
- Link to BSA Medical A&B – https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-001_AB.pdf
- For more information on BSA Chain Saw Safety Training – https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-055(17)%20Chainsaws_WEB.pdf