Life to Eagle Process
This page is for Eagle Scout candidates and other members of the team engaged in the Life to Eagle process. After the Life Scout decides to pursue the rank of Eagle:
- Review the Steps in the Life to Eagle Process
- Read about your specific role
- Follow the hyperlinks below to get the most recent documents
- Use the contact information below to reach the advancement volunteers with your questions
In the Washington Crossing Council, the District Advancement Committee approves Eagle Scout Service Project Proposals, after unit and beneficiary approvals. This approval process applies to Scouts, Venturers and Sea Scouts working toward the Eagle Rank. Specific Venturing and Sea Scout Awards are handled by the Council’s Venturing Advancement Specialist. Contact your appropriate Advancement Contact person for more details.
As of January 1, 2021, there is a new version of the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook. Click here for information concerning the new version.
Eagle Scout Documents
District Advancement Chairs
- Hunterdon Arrowhead District Advancement Chair – Bob Smith
- Mercer Area District Advancement Chair – Vince Lauricella
- Tamanend District Advancement Chair – Thomas DeShields
- Tohickon District Advancement Chair – Bob Cull
- Venturing Advancement Specialist – Michelle Cathers